Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer29.65 in (1004.4 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
2 Miles N East Grand Rapids MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of rain after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 42. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 11pm. Low around 22. North northeast wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 18 by 4pm. North wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Northwest wind 5 to 14 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kent County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE