Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 2 G 4 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
DW6140 Thayne (D6140)
Lat: 42.91983°N Lon: 110.99633°W Elev: 5928ft.
10 Miles NE Bedford WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 35. Light north northwest wind.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 14. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 14. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41. South southeast wind 5 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West northwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt River and Wyoming Ranges, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE