Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer29.88 in (1012.9 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
3 Miles N East Grand Rapids MI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain before 1am, then a slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kent County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE