Significant threat for flash floods in the Southwest U.S. this week
Heavy precipitation is expected over portions of the Southwest U.S. this week due to the remnants of weakening Tropical Storm Odile. The heavy rainfall will be concentrated across southern Arizona, southern New Mexico and western Texas where 3 to 6 inches could fall by Thursday, with some locales receiving up to 9 inches. Flash Flood Watches are in effect for much of this area.
Read More... Humidity44% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.08 in Dewpoint42°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Prairie Du Chien Municipal Airport (KPDC)
Lat: 43.02°N Lon: 91.12°W Elev: 659ft.
McGregor IA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Light southwest wind. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Calm wind. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a south wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind around 14 mph. Saturday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North wind around 6 mph becoming east after midnight. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph in the morning.