Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Mostly Cloudy with Haze
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer29.67 in (1005.3 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
4 Miles SE Marne MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 40. North northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 8pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 20. North northeast wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. North wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kent County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE