Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
38 Miles NE Paisley OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 54. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 26 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 36. Windy, with a south southwest wind 28 to 33 mph becoming west northwest 14 to 19 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 49 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers before 11am, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a west wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 21 to 26 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. North northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. North northeast wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE