Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 15 G 21 MPH
- Barometer29.69 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667 Lon: -120.4 Elev: 4734ft.
38 Miles NE Paisley OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 3. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph becoming northwest. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Partly sunny and cold, with a temperature falling to around -3 by 5pm. Wind chill values as low as -23. North northwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -14. Wind chill values as low as -28. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -11. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE