Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSSW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
38 Miles NE Paisley OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. South southeast wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. South wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. West northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE