Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 4 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972°N Lon: 121.138056°W Elev: 4950ft.
16 Miles ESE Silver Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain showers likely before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 21 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. South southeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE