Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972 Lon: -121.138056 Elev: 4950ft.
16 Miles ESE Silver Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -2. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Wind chill values as low as -1. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Light south southeast wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow before 4am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE