Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
An active weather pattern will continue across the Pacific Northwest on Friday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in another inch or two of rain across the region. Meanwhile, the coastal storm making its way up the Northeast coast will finally begin to pull away on Friday, but heavy rain is still possible through Friday morning in parts of New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity94% Wind SpeedW 3 mph Barometer30.06 in Dewpoint48°F (9°C) Visibility0.25 mi
Current conditions at
Mineral Point, Iowa County Airport (KMRJ)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 90.23°W Elev: 1178ft.
4 Miles NNE Dodgeville WI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Widespread dense fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers after 4pm. Widespread dense fog, mainly before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. South wind around 10 mph. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.