Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 15 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.77 in (1008.6 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Muskegon County Airport (KMKG)
Lat: 43.18°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 625ft.
2 Miles N Allendale MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of blowing snow and a chance of snow before 1pm, then areas of blowing snow and a slight chance of snow after 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 18 by 5pm. North wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -1. North northwest wind 6 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as -2. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 42. South southwest wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ottawa County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE