Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 0 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972 Lon: -121.138056 Elev: 4950ft.
7 Miles S Silver Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 11. Wind chill values as low as zero. West southwest wind around 6 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 19. Wind chill values as low as -2. West wind 6 to 14 mph becoming south in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -14. South southwest wind 9 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Scattered snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 7. Wind chill values as low as -13. North northeast wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Breezy.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Windy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE