Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 5 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972°N Lon: 121.138056°W Elev: 4950ft.
8 Miles SSE Silver Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 44. East wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. East wind 12 to 17 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. Light west southwest wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE