Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 14 G 24 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1014.9 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Riverton, Riverton Regional Airport (KRIW)
Lat: 43.06194°N Lon: 108.44639°W Elev: 5525ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 16 to 21 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain before midnight, then snow. Low around 25. West southwest wind 8 to 17 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 38. North wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 16. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 44. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wind River Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE