Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in (1025.7 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Burns, Burns Municipal Airport (KBNO)
Lat: 43.595°N Lon: 118.95639°W Elev: 4144ft.
38 Miles SSE Hines OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. South wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 41. South southwest wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 53. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 35. Southwest wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Rain showers likely before 4pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 13 to 16 mph becoming west northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harney County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE