Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions
Partly Cloudy and Breezy
-10°C Humidity38% Wind SpeedNW 24 G 37 mph Barometer29.87 in (1013.7 mb) Dewpoint-7°F (-22°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill-5°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Manchester, Manchester Airport (KMHT)
Lat: 42.93°N Lon: 71.44°W Elev: 233ft.
4 Miles WNW Goffstown NH 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Patchy blowing snow before 4pm. Sunny, with a high near 14. Wind chill values as low as -5. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -4. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as zero. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Wind chill values as low as -5. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Snow. High near 10. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.