Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1016.0 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Hartness State Springfield Airport (KVSF)
Lat: 43.34 Lon: -72.52 Elev: 577ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of snow showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 3. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -2. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 15. East wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Snow showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 25. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Windham, VT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE