Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 4 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.218556°N Lon: 122.412583°W Elev: 3360ft.
28 Miles WNW Crater Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 57. East wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 33. East wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. East southeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming south in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Douglas County Foothills, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE