Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 5 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833°N Lon: 122.106667°W Elev: 4834ft.
13 Miles WSW Silver Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain showers. Low around 32. West wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 18 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northwest wind 6 to 15 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. East wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East southeast wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE