Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 9 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833°N Lon: 122.106667°W Elev: 4834ft.
12 Miles WSW Silver Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 44. East wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 24. East wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. West southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE