Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity72% Wind SpeedW 15 G 25 mph Barometer29.79 in (1008.9 mb) Dewpoint51°F (11°C) Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Flint, Bishop International Airport (KFNT)
Lat: 42.98°N Lon: 83.73°W Elev: 766ft.
Flushing MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. West wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. West northwest wind around 9 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Light and variable wind. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. South wind 5 to 9 mph. Monday Night A chance of showers after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.