Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pinedale, Ralph Wenz Field Airport (KPNA)
Lat: 42.79528°N Lon: 109.80694°W Elev: 7087ft.
10 Miles N Cora WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely before 3pm, then rain and snow. High near 38. South southeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Snow. Low around 21. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 11 to 16 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. North wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as zero. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 33. North northeast wind around 7 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. West northwest wind around 7 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36. West northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wind River Mountains West, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE