Unsettled weather to continue today across the northern Plains and Midwest; severe weather possible Tuesday along Gulf Coast
Unsettled weather will continue today over the Northern Plains and Upper Midwest where wintry precipitation is forecast, with several inches of snow from South Dakota eastward into Minnesota and northern Michigan. A well-defined cold front will advance eastward with showers and storms developing along and ahead of it. Some storms along the Gulf Coast could become severe on Tuesday.
Read More... Humidity94% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.37 in Dewpoint54°F (12°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667°N Lon: 124.25°W Elev: 16ft.
2 Miles S Bandon OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind. Tuesday Night Rain, mainly after 4am. Low around 50. Light south southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Wednesday Rain. High near 52. South wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible. Wednesday Night Showers. Low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Christmas Day Showers likely. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.