Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 10 MPH
- Barometer29.82 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Pinedale, Ralph Wenz Field Airport (KPNA)
Lat: 42.79528°N Lon: 109.80694°W Elev: 7087ft.
11 Miles N Cora WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow. Low around 22. West wind 6 to 15 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. North northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 34. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. West northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wind River Mountains West, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE