Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833°N Lon: 122.106667°W Elev: 4834ft.
3 Miles WSW Silver Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind becoming east 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. East wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. Light west southwest wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE