Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.8 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Roseburg, Roseburg Regional Airport (KRBG)
Lat: 43.23389 Lon: -123.35611 Elev: 525ft.
7 Miles NNE Myrtle Creek OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Rain, mainly after 4pm. High near 44. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Night Showers, mainly before 4am. Low around 39. South southwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Douglas County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE