Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVRBL 7 MPH
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.6 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Roseburg, Roseburg Regional Airport (KRBG)
Lat: 43.23389°N Lon: 123.35611°W Elev: 525ft.
7 Miles NNE Myrtle Creek OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 48. South southeast wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 55. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10pm. Low around 42. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 4pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. High near 50. West wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Douglas County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE