Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSSE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.8 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Roseburg, Roseburg Regional Airport (KRBG)
Lat: 43.23389°N Lon: 123.35611°W Elev: 525ft.
7 Miles NNE Myrtle Creek OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Calm wind.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Douglas County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE