Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.47 in (1032.5 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Roseburg, Roseburg Regional Airport (KRBG)
Lat: 43.23389 Lon: -123.35611 Elev: 525ft.
7 Miles NNE Myrtle Creek OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 23. Light north wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 33. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Douglas County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE