Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 7 G 10 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
DW6140 Thayne (D6140)
Lat: 42.91983°N Lon: 110.99633°W Elev: 5928ft.
16 Miles E Alpine WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. North wind 6 to 10 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 38. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt River and Wyoming Ranges, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE