Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in (1023.8 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Roseburg, Roseburg Regional Airport (KRBG)
Lat: 43.23389 Lon: -123.35611 Elev: 525ft.
15 Miles ENE Myrtle Creek OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 17. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Night Snow likely after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 29. South wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Douglas County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE