Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667°N Lon: 124.25°W Elev: 16ft.
4 Miles S Coquille OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Light east southeast wind.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 65. East wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 69. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 50. South wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 61. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE