Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 3 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833 Lon: -122.106667 Elev: 4834ft.
7 Miles S Chemult OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -9. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Wind chill values as low as -8. Light west wind.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. South wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday A chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 16. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE