Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 3 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833°N Lon: 122.106667°W Elev: 4834ft.
7 Miles S Chemult OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Rain likely after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Light south southeast wind becoming south 12 to 17 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 34. South wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 46. Southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain showers. Low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely before 10am, then snow showers likely between 10am and 4pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE