Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972 Lon: -121.138056 Elev: 4950ft.
9 Miles E Silver Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 6. Calm wind. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 22. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -10. East southeast wind 6 to 13 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 10. Wind chill values as low as -12. North wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -13. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE