Flooding Rains Continue to Threaten the Southwest, Southern Plains
Heavy rain is soaking much of southern and central New Mexico and Texas Thursday as the remnants of Odile moving into the southwestern United States. Up to four inches of rain has been reported in parts of New Mexico as of Thursday morning. Additional rainfall of two to four inches, with local amounts to six inches, can be expected through the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity62% Wind SpeedE 5 mph Barometer30.00 in (1016.2 mb) Dewpoint49°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hartness State Springfield Airport (KVSF)
Lat: 43.34°N Lon: 72.52°W Elev: 577ft.
South Londonderry VT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight Patchy frost after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. South wind around 5 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Light south wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Sunday A chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.