Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1020.5 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Concord Municipal Airport (KCON)
Lat: 43.21 Lon: -71.5 Elev: 346ft.
3 Miles NNE Bow NH
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -3. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -4. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 14. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Merrimack County, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE