Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1005.5 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Concord Municipal Airport (KCON)
Lat: 43.21°N Lon: 71.5°W Elev: 346ft.
3 Miles NNE Bow NH
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday A chance of snow before 10am, then rain and snow. High near 36. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, possibly mixed with sleet before 11pm, then snow and sleet. Low around 16. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Thursday Snow likely with areas of blowing snow before 11am, then areas of blowing snow and a chance of snow after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -1. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. West wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Merrimack County, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE