Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 3 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1005.5 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Concord Municipal Airport (KCON)
Lat: 43.21°N Lon: 71.5°W Elev: 346ft.
3 Miles S Concord NH
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Rain and snow before 2pm, then snow between 2pm and 4pm, then snow and sleet after 4pm. High near 38. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Wednesday Night Snow and sleet, becoming all snow after 10pm. Low around 19. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 22. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Merrimack County, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE