Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 3 G 5 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
DW6140 Thayne (D6140)
Lat: 42.91983°N Lon: 110.99633°W Elev: 5928ft.
10 Miles ENE Alpine WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 36. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 15. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 18. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42. South southeast wind 5 to 13 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. West northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson Hole, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE