Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 20 G 30 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.4 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Burns, Burns Municipal Airport (KBNO)
Lat: 43.595°N Lon: 118.95639°W Elev: 4144ft.
41 Miles SE Hines OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain showers before 11am, then rain and snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. High near 46. West wind 15 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 8 to 16 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. West wind 7 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harney County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE