Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 7 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833°N Lon: 122.106667°W Elev: 4834ft.
9 Miles W Chemult OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. South wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. South southeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE