Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 7 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833°N Lon: 122.106667°W Elev: 4834ft.
9 Miles W Chemult OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 20 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 13 to 18 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. South wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. South wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE