More heavy rain and mountain snow in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday
Active weather will persist in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday. The hardest hit areas will likely be from the northern California coastline to eastern Washington as rainfall totals will range from 1 to 4 inches. In the higher elevations, precipitation will fall as snow with the some mountain peaks receiving up to a foot.
Read More... Humidity79% Wind SpeedS 9 MPH Barometer30.03 in (1017.6 mb) Dewpoint32°F (0°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Rome, Rome (KREO)
Lat: 42.59056°N Lon: 117.86444°W Elev: 4049ft.
46 Miles WNW Jordan Valley OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A slight chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Snow likely before 11am, then rain and snow. High near 38. South wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Saturday Night Rain. Low around 38. West southwest wind 9 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a west wind 21 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind 15 to 18 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Christmas Day A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.