Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedS 8 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Craters of the Moon (CRA)
Lat: 43.42912°N Lon: 113.53826°W Elev: 5996ft.
23 Miles SE Craters of the Moon National Monument ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Magic Valley, ID
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 23 Miles SE Craters of the Moon National Monument ID
43.23°N 113.25°W (Elev. 4999 ft)
- Last Update: 2:13 pm MDT Mar 11, 2014
- Forecast Valid: 12am MDT Mar 12, 2014-6pm MDT Mar 18, 2014
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE