Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 23 G 32 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Craters of the Moon (CRA)
Lat: 43.42912 Lon: -113.53826 Elev: 5996ft.
23 Miles SE Craters of the Moon National Monument ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Isolated showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Windy, with a west southwest wind 30 to 40 mph decreasing to 14 to 24 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. West southwest wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69. West southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Magic Valley, ID
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 23 Miles SE Craters of the Moon National Monument ID
43.23°N 113.25°W (Elev. 4999 ft)
- Last Update: 4:06 pm MDT Jun 19, 2013
- Forecast Valid: 8pm MDT Jun 19, 2013-6pm MDT Jun 26, 2013
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE