Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 12 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.5 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Mountain Home Air Force Base (KMUO)
Lat: 43.05°N Lon: 115.86667°W Elev: 2995ft.
23 Miles ENE Mountain Home ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain. High near 42. East southeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 37. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain showers before noon, then rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 38. Light and variable wind becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 18 to 21 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. North northwest wind 14 to 17 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boise Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE