Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.06 in (1018.8 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Idaho Falls Regional Airport (KIDA)
Lat: 43.52083°N Lon: 112.06611°W Elev: 4741ft.
13 Miles E Basalt ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered snow showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. West southwest wind 8 to 14 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE