Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 3 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833°N Lon: 122.106667°W Elev: 4834ft.
15 Miles NNW Silver Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. Light southwest wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 38. South southwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Rain showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE