Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 10 G 13 MPH
- Barometer29.81 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
CW8922 Dubois Elem/MS (C8922)
Lat: 43.54184°N Lon: 109.63066°W Elev: 6980ft.
20 Miles ENE Bondurant WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow before noon, then rain and snow. High near 38. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow with areas of blowing snow. Low around 18. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 21 to 26 mph becoming west southwest 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. East northeast wind 8 to 16 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Teton and Gros Ventre Mountains, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE