Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.32 in (1029.9 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Driggs, Driggs-Reed Memorial Airport (KDIJ)
Lat: 43.74167°N Lon: 111.09778°W Elev: 6227ft.
6 Miles SE Irwin ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 24. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 29. South wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Showers. High near 45. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Rain showers likely before 11pm, then snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Caribou Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE