Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.218556°N Lon: 122.412583°W Elev: 3360ft.
30 Miles E Oakland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Isolated showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Light east wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. South southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Douglas County Foothills, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE