Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.218556 Lon: -122.412583 Elev: 3360ft.
30 Miles E Oakland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 37. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. South southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Douglas County Foothills, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE