Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
- Wind SpeedNE 9 mph
- Barometer30.48 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Sanford Municipal Automatic Weather Observing (KSFM)
Lat: 43.4 Lon: -70.7 Elev: 243ft.
2 Miles S Kennebunk ME
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 24. East wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Rain, snow, and sleet before 4pm, then drizzle. High near 37. Breezy, with a southeast wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night Drizzle likely before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the evening.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Sunday Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal York, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE