Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 5 MPH
- Barometer29.65 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Hailey, Friedman Memorial Airport (KSUN)
Lat: 43.5 Lon: -114.3 Elev: 5318ft.
15 Miles SW Hailey ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Light west northwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Light northwest wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. North northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Big and Little Wood River Region, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE