Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.46 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667 Lon: -124.25 Elev: 16ft.
17 Miles E Bunker Hill OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. East wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Rain likely, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 44. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Rain. Low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Douglas County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE