Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 12 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667°N Lon: 124.25°W Elev: 16ft.
North Bend OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. West northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Light east wind becoming north northeast 12 to 17 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Northeast wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northeast in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE