Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.43 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667 Lon: -124.25 Elev: 16ft.
North Bend OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 37. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. East wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. East wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE