Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 16 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.2 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Mountain Home Air Force Base (KMUO)
Lat: 43.05°N Lon: 115.86667°W Elev: 2995ft.
25 Miles NE Mountain Home ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Rain. High near 42. Light east northeast wind becoming east southeast 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 35. East southeast wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. High near 44. East southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boise Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE