Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.70 in (1006.2 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
3 Miles ESE Newaygo MI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 40. North northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow before 8pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 20. North northeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 18 by 4pm. North wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Newaygo County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE