Heavy snow forecast for parts of Upper Midwest and western Great Lakes
A cold air mass behind a cold front will bring below-normal temperatures across much of the eastern and northern U.S. on Wednesday and allow for snow, heavy at times, to develop across parts of the Upper Midwest and western Great Lakes, mainly from central Minnesota to northern Michigan. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories are in effect across the region.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity45% Wind SpeedS 10 mph Barometer30.39 in (1030.1 mb) Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
3 Miles ESE Newaygo MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 48. South southeast wind around 10 mph. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southeast wind 11 to 13 mph. Thursday Cloudy, with a high near 52. Southeast wind 13 to 17 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. North wind around 7 mph. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow before 2am, then a chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Monday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Newaygo County, MI